About Apothecary Extracts 100% Pure Australian Tea Tree Oil:
One of the most versatile essential oils. Naturally fight Acne, Toenail Fungus, Lice, Yeast Infections, Skin Tags, Cold Sores, Dandruff, Ringworm, Fleas, Warts, Psoriasis, and More.
Use to make your own Shampoo, Lotion, Soap, Face Cleaner, Body Wash, and Toothpaste. Stop polluting your home and make all natural Household Cleaners, Detergents, Shower Sprays, Bathroom Disinfectants, and Kitchen Sprays.
Every purchase comes with a FREE eBook 50+ Uses for Tea Tree Oil. We provide you with all the ways to use tea tree oil to improve your life, and replace harmful cleaners around the house. This is your’s to keep even if you return the tea tree oil.
We Have the Tests to Prove Our Tea Tree Oil’s Purity and Potency. Many essential oils are diluted to cut costs. We have the Gas Chromatography Report to prove our tea tree oil is 100% undiluted, and without impurities. Find out what the Aborigines have known for centuries about this amazing gift from nature.
Our Australian tea tree plantation has received awards for its industry-leading, conservation farming practices. They have the smallest carbon footprint of any producer of pure and natural Tea Tree Oil. The Australian Parliament has invited them to represent farming operators at a Carbon Farming Incentive forum. They were one of the first producers to be accredited under the Australian Tea Tree Industry Association Code of Practice. The nutrition program for the Tea Tree plants is based on organic fertilizers. When using pesticides (a necessity to ensure the health of the plants) they employ a shield sprayer to minimize any contact with the plant. Whenever possible natural crop protection products are used.
Where to buy:
You can purchase Apothecary Extracts 100% Pure Australian Tea Tree Oil from Amazon.com
For more information on Apothecary Extracts 100% Pure Australian Tea Tree Oil visit http://www.apothecaryextracts.com/.
My Apothecary Extracts 100% Pure Australian Tea Tree Oil Review:
I was so excited to be able to review the Apothecary Extracts 100% Pure Australian Tea Tree Oil from BrandBacker. I absolutely love Tea Tree oil! The Apothecary Extracts 100% Pure Australian Tea Tree Oil came in a 4 oz bottle and an eBook with over 50+ uses on how to use the Tea Tree Oil. It really is such a great book full of tips and recipes.
I’m not a chemist or anything of the like but I can tell that this Tea Tree oil is not diluted and it has a very strong, powerful Tea Tree smell.
I use it in many of my homemade beauty and cleaning products. One of the main ways I used this Tea Tree oil was in my natural deep conditioner that I make. I love mixing it with Shea Butter and Coconut Butter and applying it to my hair. It helps control dandruff and makes my hair super soft and shiny. I also use a few drops in some coconut oil and apply it to my face at night. This helps me not to break out and I have glowing skin.
There are literally many uses for Tea Tree Oil. Here are some examples:
- PROBLEM SKIN – Apply 1 drop of Tea Tree Oil to a wet cotton ball. Apply lightly to problem skin to help reduce oil that can lead to blemishes. Remove with water.
- MANICURE/PEDICURE TREATMENT – Add a few drops to manicurist spray or cream for cuticle care and welcomed relief for cracked nails. Also known to help ward of fungus.
- SCALP TREATMENT – Mix a few drops of Tea Tree Oil into your favorite shampoo to break up product build up and excess hair oil. Leaves hair squeaky clean.
- BABY CARE – Keep your diaper pail clean and fresh with a spray of Tea Tree Oil mixed with water. A naturally-effective, chemical-free way to help reduce odor.
- LAUNDRY FRESHENER – Give clothes a natural, chemical-free boost of freshness when you add 2 teaspoons of pure oil to a regular load of laundry during the wash cycle.
- MULTI-PURPOSE CLEANER – Add one teaspoon of oil to a gallon of water to clean windows, floors, tile and kitchen surfaces. Use on shower doors to prevent soap buildup.
- PEST CONTROL – Household ants and other pests dislike Tea Tree Oil. Wipe surfaces with an oil and water solution at various points of entry, like window cabinets, to deter them.
- MOLD & STAIN REMOVER – Add 2 teaspoons of oil to 2 cups water. Spray on mold and wipe clean. For tougher stains like scruffmarks on floors, use pure oil on a damp cloth.
- TOOTHBRUSH CLEANER – Keep your toothbrush fresh and clean by applying a drop of Tea Tree Oil between uses. This helps ward off germs and bacteria to help it last longer.
The only thing I dislike about it, is that it doesn’t come with a dropper. Other than that it’s a great product to have in your household.
Overall, I’m very satisfied with this product. I definitely recommend this product to those who are looking for natural ways to cleaning and for beauty products.