About Burt’s Bees® Intense Hydration
The all new Burt’s Bees Intense Hydration product line is made with Clary Sage. Clary Sage is a remarkable botanical plant that survives and thrives in harsh surroundings and is exceptional at adapting and retaining moisture. You can find Clary Sage in the deep windswept hills of the Mediterranean.
The Burt’s Bees Intense Hydration Face Care Line:
– Is clinically proven to intensely hydrate dry skin
– Helps reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles
– Is 99% natural
– Is enhanced with probiotic technology
– Can be found in mass retailers (like Target or Walmart), drug stores, grocery stores and natural health food stores nationwide.
“Our cream cleanser proves nature can create the most remarkable of things. Inspired by the Clary Sage plant’s ability to trap and retain moisture in its harsh environment, our natural cleanser hydrates your skin while leaving it super soft and oh-so supple. Clinically proven to provide intense hydration* your skin will not only drink in all the good—but keep it in. How’s that for a beautiful clean?”
- Provides intense hydration and helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles*
- Leaves skin feeling soft, supple and revitalized
- Removes dirt, oil and makeup
- Rinses easily without leaving a residue
- Costs $9.99
“Give your skin the gift of hydration it dearly deserves. Our replenishing treatment mask is clinically proven to intensely hydrate skin and also helps increase skin’s ability to retain moisture. So you’re skin will possess softness and suppleness like never before.”
- Clinically proven to provide immediate, intense hydration**
- Leaves skin looking revitalized
- Easy to apply — goes on wet and stays wet; wipe off with a tissue or washcloth
- Costs $17.99
“Beauty sleep takes on a deeper meaning with our rich, natural night cream. Infused with Clary Sage, it’s clinically proven to provide intense hydration* and helps increase your skin’s ability to retain moisture. It also helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. So you can wake up to skin that feels soft, supple and smooth.”
- Replenishes moisture while you sleep — wake to skin that feels soft, supple and revitalized
- Provides intense hydration and helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Absorbs quickly thanks to a rich, non-greasy formula
- Costs $17.99
In My BzzKit:
– Official BzzGuide
– BzzAgent Post Card
– 1 full size bottle Intense Hydration Cream Cleanser with Clary Sage
– 1 full size bottle Intense Hydration Treatment Mask with Clary Sage
– 1 full size jar Intense Hydration Night Cream with Clary Sage
– 5 sample packs of Intense Hydration Night Cream with Clary Sage
– 5 sample packs of Intense Hydration Day Lotion with Clary Sage
My Burt’s Bees® Intense Hydration BzzAgent Review:
So I’ve been using this product for about a week now and so far I like it. My face seems to be a lot more moisturized and my skin looks like it glows (as you can see in the above picture).
First I used the cream cleanser. At first I was like “Eh, this is going to leave a rubbery residue afterwards”. But to my surprise it didn’t. The only thing left behind was a fresh clean face with wonderful smell. LOL. I notice in my sink after washing away the cleanser, the cleanser “bubbles” looked dirty and oily. I said to myself “OH MY GOSH! Was my face that dirty? Looks like this product works great”. I also notice after washing my face, my face started to have that “glow” look.
After the cleanser I used the treatment mask. I left the treatment mask on for about 10 mins. It says to leave on 5-10 mins. The mask is a very thick lotion, cream. During this time my face started to have a cooling sensation and I also had a tingly feeling. Not sure if this is normal or not but it did feel good on my face. So maybe the cooling and tingly sensation was zapping away what it needs to zap away; wrinkles, dirt, oil, etc… After I wiped away the mask with some tissue, I massaged the little bit left behind in.
Then I applied the night cream to my face and neck area. The night cream feels so light weight and didn’t feel oily afterwards like other night creams. It absorbed rather quickly leaving behind a super soft and super moist skin.
Is this Burt’s Bees product line a keeper? Yep, you betcha! So readers, have you ever used any Burt’s Bees products? If so, what did you like and would you keep on using them? And if you haven’t, how come?