Do you ever get the cravings of just wanting a nice chocolaty brownie without having to put “so much” effort in? I know I do! Well you most definitely can get a nice moist chocolate brownie in a matter of seconds. Literally, it only takes less than 2 minutes to prepare and less than 2 minutes to make. And it comes out so yummy! I never knew you can make brownies in a mug in a microwave. How awesome is that?
Most of the ingredients you probably already have just sitting in your cabinet waiting on you to make these deliciously single serving brownies!!
- A mug
- 2 packets of your favorite hot chocolate
- A microwave
- 4 tablespoons of flour
- 2 tablespoons of canola oil
- 3 tablespoons of water
- A fork
- ¼ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Handful of chocolate chips
- Add your dry ingredients into your mug and mix together.
- Then add your wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix together.
- Put in microwave for 1 minute and 35 seconds.
Simple and easy! Enjoy!