- Bodice made of 100% cotton, yarn dyed for long-lasting color
- Pre-washed with softner added for a great feel
- Self-fabric 3D rosette applique at left chest
- Elasticized taping at waist
- Skirt tiers made of 100% cotton dark indigo denim
- Tagless label
- Designed in an above-the-knee length.
- Note: available in select stores and online
- Made of 100% cotton jersey
- Pre-washed for softness and to reduce shrinkage
- Rib-knit trim at neck made of 100% cotton
- Tagless neck label
- Made of 100% cotton ripstop
- Stonewashed for softness and to reduce shrinkage
- Pull-on style with elasticized waistband
- Faux fly
- Front slant pockets
- Side cargo pockets with hook-and-loop closures
- Adjustable button tabs at inner sides of waist for a customized fit
I loved the style and fit of both my daughter and my son’s outfits! I saw zero fading after washing and the cotton is very soft and comfortable. I have always been a fan of The Children’s Place because their quality of clothing is superior to many other children’s labels on the market today. I was very pleased with both selections and as you can see from the pictures my children were equally pleased.
What would you do if you won the $25.00 Gift Card? Would you use it towards your own kids or would you give it away as a gift to someone else?
**Giveaway – 1 reader will win a $25.00 Gift Certificate to The Children’s Place. Enter on the rafflecopter below.
Disclosure: ~*~OneUniqueQueen~*~ has received no compensation for this post and is not responsible for prize shipment.