Looking to inspire young minds when it comes to science?
Adopt the Ms. Frizzle frame of mind.
Learning about bacteria is fun, but has your family ever GROWN bacteria? Let the “professionals” show you how AMAZING it can be!
Science Experiments with Ms Frizzle – In the World of Germs kit, Magic School Bus scientists grow bacteria and fungi, test antibiotics, make a fungus bubble, grow mold, wake up fungi, cultivate bacteria in yogurt, and use yeast to inflate a balloon! Get an exciting new Magic School Bus Science Kit delivered to your doorstep every month for a YEAR! These science experiments for kids include making clouds in a bottle, making rain, the greenhouse effect, making a thermometer, making a tornado, creating your own weather chart, and more! Educents has the award-winning Science Kit subscription for 50% off (+ free shipping within the US)!
Join The Magic School Bus Science Club and make science come alive! Developed by a team of Harvard graduates, scientists, and educators, the award-winning kits are delivered monthly right to your doorstep. Children will explore science through exciting and thrilling experiments that will spark an interest and curiosity in science. Each kit includes a colorful manual based on the characters, as well as everything you need to complete at least seven experiments related to that month’s theme. Have your kids fasten their seatbelts and go on the ride of their lives with Ms. Frizzle and her students on The Magic School Bus!
Want to see the Magic School Bus kits up close? Read a review on the Simply Kinder blog.
Who is it for?
- Kids ages 5-12
- Parents and homeschoolers looking for an exciting way to incorporate a science curriculum
What is included?
1 year subscription includes 12 Magic School Bus kits + FREE SHIPPING
Each kit includes:
- Detailed, large 12-page colorful manual that is full of experiments and topic information
- Each manual is based on the popular Magic School Bus books and TV series
- Includes an adult section so that adults with no science background will find the kits easy to use
- Materials and information necessary for a range of interactive experiments (include sample photo)
- Online Clubhouse for further exploration on each kit topic
- Certificate of Completion
- Acids and Bases
- Bacteria and fungi
- The human body
- Solids, liquids, and gases
- Stars and planets
- Light, mirrors, and rainbows
- Your kids can’t wait to try out new experiments, so they’ll have a blast while learning
- Easy-to-use instructions and materials
- Each science kit has received both the kid and parent stamp of approval!