About Majestic Pure Shea Butter:
Endless Benefits Of Majestic Pure Organic CUT Shea Butter to Skin And Hair – Shea butter is a solid fatty oil that is derived from the nuts of Karite trees and have gained huge popularity due to its widespread use in several beauty products such as lotions, cosmetics, shampoos, conditioners and many more. Shea butter exhibits several health benefits particularly for the skin and hair. Shea butter is known to help with dry skin, rashes, blemishes and wrinkles, itching skin, Sunburn and Protection, small wounds, cracks or scars, stretch mark reduction, insect bites, eczema, dermatitis and to improve skin elasticity. It’s also used in shaving cream for smooth silky shave, as a natural cuticle cream, on the lips or in homemade lip balms, as a natural baby-care product or ingredient in baby care recipes, in homemade liquid creme foundation and makeup, On the hair or scalp, and On sore/raw noses during a cold or flu. It also offers other Anti Aging benefits to promote overall healthy skin. Unrefined or raw Shea butter is the purest form of Shea butter which is most natural and retains its vitamins, minerals and other natural properties. Majestic Pure Unrefined Shea Butter is CUT Shea BUTTER, Not Melt and Pour, Preserving best possible efficacy. It is the HIGHEST QUALITY 16 Oz ((1 lb plus/minus 10%) raw Shea Butter available today on the market. Loaded with anti aging ingredients such as Vitamin A, E and F, it offers amazing benefits to skins and hair. Click the Button at the Top of this Page to Buy with Confidence.
- Majestic Pure Organic Shea Butter is the HIGHEST GRADE RAW Shea butter ever known to the world. Our Shea Butter is Cut (NOT MELT AND POUR), Preserving the desired efficacy. Melt and Pour Methods lead to loss of Efficacy. Majestic Pure Shea Butter is Organic Certified.
- It is often used as a base in skin care products due to its anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Shea Butter is also used as an ingredient in soaps, shampoos, conditioners, hair relaxers, lotions, hand & body creams etc.
- Shea butter is known for its skin healing properties. Raw unrefined Shea butter is effective in fighting skin rashes, skin peeling after tanning, scars, stretch marks, frost bites, burns, athletes foot, insect bites, insect stings etc. Vitamin F and vital ingredients Help in maintaining skin-elasticity. Shea butter is also effective in soothing a dry itchy scalp.
- Shea Butter is considered as one of the best anti-aging and moisturizing agents for skin. Natural vitamins, antioxidants and fatty acids make it amazingly nourishing and moisturizing. It contains necessary nutrients for collagen production. Shea butter acts as a natural sunscreen by providing protection against the ultraviolet radiations.With regular use, flakiness subsides and the moisturizer improves the feel on your skin. When used as a lip balm, it provides extra moisture and nutrients that are needed during cold season and dry weather.
- 100% GUARANTEE – Purchase with complete peace of mind, we are confident about our highest quality unrefined Shea butter. If you are not completely satisfied with Majestic raw Shea butter, we will refund your entire purchase.
My Majestic Pure Shea Butter Review:
Shea Butter is one of my go to products. I absolutely love Shea Butter! It has so many amazing things that it does for my skin and hair. Lately I’ve been dealing with some really dried skin. I was born and raised in Minnesota and the winters here can be harsh but I’ve never really had a problem with dried skin during our winter months but as I said lately I have been. I just don’t know what it is.
Since I’ve been on this whole living life much more healthier, I find that making my own beauty products such as my own body butters and moisturizers is a whole lot safer for my family and I. Shea Butter has so many healing properties in it and not to mention its a great addition to moisturizing. A few things that you can use Shea Butter for is blemishes, wrinkles, itching, eczema, insect bites and so much more!
I love the fact with this Shea Butter I can use it directly on my skin, as is. It melts on your skin the moment you put it on. To me it doesn’t feel greasy or leave my skin feeling greasy. It actually absorbs really nice into my skin. It also, works wonder in my hair. I have really long, frizzy hair and Shea Butter helps tame the frizz. No longer do I suffer from frizzy hair but it helps keep the dandruff away.
You can also use Shea Butter with other ingredients like coconut oil, cocoa butter, extra virgin olive oil, jojoba oil, sweet almond oil and vegetable glycerin to make your own lotions, body butters, lip balms, deep conditioners for your hair, etc… This is what I like about it. It’s so versatile.
When this Shea Butter was delivered to my house, it was packaged in a card board box wrapped in some wax paper. At first I thought it was a bit weird but there was nothing wrong with the Shea Butter. It didn’t have any funny smelling odor or any weird looking spots on it. It actually smelt amazing. It has a earthly kind of nutty smell to it.
Overall, this Shea Butter is amazing! It’s a high good quality, pure, organic, raw and unrefined! A little goes a long way for me and it keeps my skin and hair moisturized all day! Definitely a keeper and I definitely would recommend this Shea Butter.
How do you use Shea Butter? I’d love to hear how you use it in the comments below!